We're growing rapidly, just barely falling below 2,000 pageviews last month. A record for us! We're forming partnerships with blog communities, fellow health professionals and vendors in an effort to keep the GoodFood blog useful and up-to-date. Help us continue to grow over our second year by passing along the GoodFood name and following Liz (RDbyyourside) on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest (looooove Pinterest!). Of course, if you're looking for more help with your diet, participate in one of RDbyyourside's events or meet with Liz personally for nutrition education.
Some highlights from this year included:
- Some fab new recipes that are super healthy too (but you'd never know it!). Some of my faves?
- Spring Asparagus and Penne Salad with Goat Cheese
- Roasted Garlic Hummus
- Creamy Golden Oatmeal
- Whole Wheat and Flax Pancakes
- Debut of the new MyPlate logo for National Nutrition Month
- Ten Commandments for healthy eating--my "principles to live by" for a healthy lifestyle
- Reviews of some healthy products that I hadn't yet tried, including two of my favorites:
- For the New Year: 12 nutrient-packed foods to eat more of in 2012
- My first experience with a local co-op, which I LOVE!! Thanks Community Helpings :)
- My 2011 summer garden. Hoping for even more improvement and a bigger garden this year!
So thanks to all my followers and visitors. Here's to a year even greater than the last! I'd also like to know...
Have you read anything inspiring on the GoodFood blog this year?
What would you like to read more about or see more of in our second year?
Tell me what your favorite post was!
Any other feedback on how we can improve?